Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pintastic v4.0 Open Source Available
admin
Administrator

Mar 2015
[Image: LflOXsb.png]

Pintastic v4.0 Open Source Available Now!

- All files open source.
- Installation support.
- Free updates.

Price : 750$
New and Final Price : 500$

Buy Now : https://sourcesale.com/item/pintastic-pinterest-clone-script/1

cabollt

Mar 2015
i was buy from him pintastic v4 script. he is awesome seller. installed for free on my hosting. thanks...
happydolphins

Nov 2015
what do you mean by " All files open source" ? does it mean it is nulled?
admin
Administrator

Mar 2015
(12-29-2015, 05:21 PM)happydolphins Wrote: what do you mean by " All files open source" ? does it mean it is nulled?

no, we have developer version. developer version dont have license system. and all files full open source.
szsinfo

Jan 2016
Concerning the ownership of the script and license: What do you give to some one who buys from you? Do you give a license panel for the domain ? or you only just install the script on the buyer host and that is all?
admin
Administrator

Mar 2015
(01-27-2016, 05:16 AM)szsinfo Wrote: Concerning the ownership of the script and license: What do you give to some one who buys from you? Do you give a license panel for the domain ? or you only just install the script on the buyer host and that is all?

this version dont have license. so you dont need license panel. you can install any on domain. if you want i will install on your domain.
szsinfo

Jan 2016
(01-27-2016, 10:38 AM)admin Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 05:16 AM)szsinfo Wrote: Concerning the ownership of the script and license: What do you give to some one who buys from you? Do you give a license panel for the domain ? or you only just install the script on the buyer host and that is all?

this version dont have license. so you dont need license panel. you can install any on domain. if you want i will install on your do

actually the license owner is you.  and now the question is : if you some day decide to ban my domain what will happen?
and also acording the pintastic.com you are not allowed to sell the software. you have bought a multi domain license and you only are permit-ed to use to for your own domain not to sell it.
you yourself have full controll on the domains in your lisence panll and if some day for any reason you decided to ban one of your clients their website will go down.
admin
Administrator

Mar 2015
(01-27-2016, 05:20 PM)szsinfo Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 10:38 AM)admin Wrote:

this version dont have license. so you dont need license panel. you can install any on domain. if you want i will install on your do

actually the license owner is you.  and now the question is : if you some day decide to ban my domain what will happen?
and also acording the pintastic.com you are not allowed to sell the software. you have bought a multi domain license and you only are permit-ed to use to for your own domain not to sell it.
you yourself have full controll on the domains in your lisence panll and if some day for any reason you decided to ban one of your clients their website will go down.

nobody cant ban your domain. my script dont have license mechanism so nobody cant control your script becaus script dont have mechanism for this.
happydolphins

Nov 2015
(01-27-2016, 06:33 PM)admin Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 05:20 PM)szsinfo Wrote:
(01-27-2016, 10:38 AM)Is it nulled ? Plz explain befor commiting to buy so that avoid conftontations  admin Wrote:

nobody cant ban your domain. my script dont have license mechanism so nobody cant control your script becaus script dont have mechanism for this.
szsinfo

Jan 2016
(01-27-2016, 06:33 PM)admin Wrote: nobody cant ban your domain. my script dont have license mechanism so nobody cant control your script becaus script dont have mechanism for this.
[b]Yes its my question too. Is it nulled ? Plz explain before committing to buy so that avoid confrontations.  What do you mean by saying " my script" do you mean that this script is not pintastic? or do you mean that it is pintastict and that you have nulled it? or something else ......[/b]
[/quote]